Decision to get influenza vaccination: A behavioral economic approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shosh Shahrabani & Uri Benzion & Gregory Yom Din, 2009. "Factors affecting nurses’ decision to get the flu vaccine," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 10(2), pages 227-231, May.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInfluenza; Inoculation; Health belief model; Survey; Time preference.;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-07-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .