Why the New Market for New Passenger Cars Generally Undervalues Fuel Economy
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Markets under-value fuel economy for new cars
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-01-04 21:21:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berggren, Christian & Magnusson, Thomas, 2012. "Reducing automotive emissions—The potentials of combustion engine technologies and the power of policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 636-643.
- Aileen Lam, 2013. "Projections of future emissions and energy use from passenger cars as a result of policies in the EU with a dynamic model of technological change," 4CMR Working Paper Series 005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2011.
"Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany,"
2011.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adamou, Adamos & Clerides, Sofronis & Zachariadis, Theodoros, 2012. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 8782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Simmons, Richard A. & Shaver, Gregory M. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Garimella, Suresh V., 2015. "A benefit-cost assessment of new vehicle technologies and fuel economy in the U.S. market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 940-952.
- Maksim Belenkiy & Stefan Osborne, 2012. "The Effect of Changes in World Crude Oil Prices on U.S. Automobile Exports," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 147-158.
- Kågeson, Per, 2013. "Dieselization in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 42-46.
- Heutel, Garth, 2015. "Optimal policy instruments for externality-producing durable goods under present bias," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 54-70.
- Hackbarth, André & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016.
"Willingness-to-pay for alternative fuel vehicle characteristics: A stated choice study for Germany,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 89-111.
- Hackbarth, André & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "Willingness-to-Pay for Alternative Fuel Vehicle Characteristics: A Stated Choice Study for Germany," FCN Working Papers 20/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Bonilla, David & Schmitz, Klaus E. & Akisawa, Atsushi, 2012. "Demand for mini cars and large cars; decay effects, and gasoline demand in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 217-227.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Perdiguero, Jordi & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2013. "Are car manufacturers on the way to reduce CO2 emissions?: A DEA approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 77-86.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-27 (Environmental Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaaa:2010/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .