Trends in OECD Countries' International Competitiveness: The Influence of Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars S¯rgard, 2003.
"Unionised Oligopoly, Trade Liberalisation and Location Choice,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 782-800, October.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Sørgard, Lars, 2001. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 2990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Lars Sørgard, 2002. "Unionized Oligopoly, Trade Liberalization and Location Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 777, CESifo Group Munich.
- José García-Solanes & Jesús Rodríguez-López & José Torres, 2011.
"Demand Shocks and Trade Balance Dynamics,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 739-766, September.
- José García-Solanes & Jesús Rodríguez & José L. Torres, 2007. "Demand shocks and trade balance dynamics," Working Papers 07-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- José García-Solanes & Jesús Rodríguez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2007. "Demand Shocks and Trade Balance Dynamics," Working Papers 07.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Antonia Lopez Villavicencio, 2006.
"Real Equilibrium Exchange Rates: a Panel Data Approach for Advanced and Emerging Economies,"
CEPII research center, issue 108, pages 59-81.
- Antonia López Villavicencio, 2006. "Real equilibrium exchange rates. A panel data approach for advanced and emerging economies," Working Papers wpdea0605, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Siebert, Horst, 1999. "How competitive is Europe's labor?," Kiel Working Papers 927, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Janno Reiljan & Maria Hinrikus & Anneli Ivanov, 2000. "Key Issues In Defining And Analysing The Competitiveness Of A Country," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 1, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Charles P. Thomas & Jaime R. Marquez & Sean Fahle, 2008. "Measuring U.S. international relative prices: a WARP view of the world," International Finance Discussion Papers 917, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coppel, Jonathan & Durand, Martine & Visco, Ignazio, 2000. "The European Monetary Union, the euro, and the European policy mix," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 31-63.
- Ionut-Cosmin BALOI, 2010. "Diagnosing the Potential of Renewable Energy in România," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(4(12)), pages 237-246.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Alessia Via, 2014.
"Do Export Price Elasticities Support Tensions In Currency Markets? Evidence From China And Six Oecd Countries,"
201405, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella & Via, Alessia, 2014. "Do export price elasticities support tensions in currency markets? Evidence from China and six OECD countries," MPRA Paper 56727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pelinescu, Elena & Caraiani, Petre, 2006. "Estimating the Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) by Using the Unit Labor Cost (ULC) in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(4), pages 5-22, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:195-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .