Economy-Wide Impacts of Industry Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Powell, Alan A. & Snape, Richard H., 1993.
"The contribution of applied general equilibrium analysis to policy reform in Australia,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 393-414, August.
- Alan A. Powell & Richard H. Snape, 1992. "The Contribution of Applied General Equilibrium Analysis to Policy Reform in Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-98, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Brockmeier, Martina, 2001. "A Graphical Exposition of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 311, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Ballingall, John & Allen, James, 2011. "Review of export elasticities," NZIER Working Paper 2011/4, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Walters & H.R. Bohlmann & M.W. Clance, 2016.
"The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy,"
635, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Leone Walters & Heinrich R. Bohlmann & Matthew W. Clance, 2016. "The Impact of the COMESA-EAC-SADC Tripartite Free Trade Agreement on the South African Economy," Working Papers 201669, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; industry policy; economy-wide effects;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E29 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Other
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:12/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .