Taxes vs Permits: Options for Price-Based Climate Change Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzi Kerr, 2003.
"Allocating Risks in a Domestic Greenhouse Gas Trading System,"
- Suzi Kerr, 2003. "Allocating Risks in a Domestic Greenhouse Gas Trading System," Working Papers 03_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 2002.
"Tradeable carbon permit auctions: How and why to auction not grandfather,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 333-345, March.
- Kerr, Suzi & Cramton, Peter, 1998. "Tradable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Discussion Papers dp-98-34, Resources For the Future.
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 2002. "Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Papers of Peter Cramton 02eptc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 06 May 2002.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 1998. "Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction, Not Grandfather," Working Papers 197846, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Suzi Kerr & Emma Brunton & Ralph Chapman, 2004.
"Policy to Encourage Carbon Sequestration in Plantation Forests,"
04_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr & Emma Brunton & Ralph Chapman, 2005. "Policy to Encourage Carbon Sequestration in Plantation Forests," Others 0509009, EconWPA.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Suzi Kerr, 2003.
"Indigenous Forests and Forest Sink Policy in New Zealand,"
03_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Suzi Kerr, 2004. "Indigenous Forests and Forest Sink Policy in New Zealand," Others 0401004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Michaelowa & John O’brien, 2006. "Domestic UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol Mechanisms Project Supply Coordination Through Tendering – Lessons from the New Zealand Experience," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 711-722, May.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; emissions trading; permits; taxation; New Zealand;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-04-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-04-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-04-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:05/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.