Report NEP-ENE-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2005. "Did Iraq Cheat the United Nations? Underpricing, Bribes, and the Oil for Food Program," NBER Working Papers 11202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sukkoo Kim, 2005. "Industrialization and Urbanization: Did the Steam Engine Contribute to the Growth of Cities in the United States?," NBER Working Papers 11206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L., 2005. "Consequences of Co-Benefits for the Efficient Design of Carbon Sequestration Programs, The," Staff General Research Papers 12269, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iris Säger, 2005. "RECLAIM (Regional Clean Air Incentives Market) - Ein Emissionshandelsprogramm als marktbasiertes politisches Instrument zur Lösung des Smogproblems im Großraum Los Angeles?," NEURUS papers neurusp33, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Isabelle Sin & Suzi Kerr & Joanna Hendy, 2005. "Taxes vs Permits: Options for Price-Based Climate Change Regulation," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Don J Webber & David O Allen, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: Mess or Meaning?," Working Papers 0406, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.