Report NEP-ENV-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Satoru Taira, 2005. "Live with a Quiet but Uneasy Status Quo? -An Evolutionary Role the Appellate Body Can Play in Resolution of "Trade and Environment" Disputes-," Discussion papers 05016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:isu:genres:12264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L., 2005. "Consequences of Co-Benefits for the Efficient Design of Carbon Sequestration Programs, The," Staff General Research Papers 12269, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Isabelle Sin & Suzi Kerr & Joanna Hendy, 2005. "Taxes vs Permits: Options for Price-Based Climate Change Regulation," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Iris Säger, 2005. "RECLAIM (Regional Clean Air Incentives Market) - Ein Emissionshandelsprogramm als marktbasiertes politisches Instrument zur Lösung des Smogproblems im Großraum Los Angeles?," NEURUS papers neurusp33, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Don J Webber & David O Allen, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curves: Mess or Meaning?," Working Papers 0406, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.