Report NEP-ACC-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FIOL, Michel, 2004. "Les grands auteurs du contrôle de gestion - Mary P. Follet : Le contrôle pour penser," Les Cahiers de Recherche 796, HEC Paris.
- DING, Yuan & JEANJEAN, Thomas & STOLOWY, Hervé, 2005. "Why do firms opt for Alternative-Format Financial Statements ? Some Evidence from France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 808, HEC Paris.
- DEGEORGE, François & DING, Yuan & JEANJEAN, Thomas & STOLOWY, Hervé, 2005. "Does Analyst Following Curb Earnings Management?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 810, HEC Paris.
- Genevieve Boyreau-Debray & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 11214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabelle Sin & Suzi Kerr & Joanna Hendy, 2005. "Taxes vs Permits: Options for Price-Based Climate Change Regulation," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Kenichiro Suzuki & David Cobham, 2005. "Recent trends in the sources of finance for Japanese firms: has Japan become a 'high internal finance' country?," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200501, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Zhang, Ge, 2004. "Market valuation and employee stock options," Working Papers 2003-13, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Baker, H. Kent & Mukherjee, Tarun K. & Powell, Gary E., 2004. "Distributing excess cash: the role of specially designated dividends," Working Papers 2004-07, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Samuel Hanson & M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann, 2005. "Scope for Credit Risk Diversification," IEPR Working Papers 05.18, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).