Consumer Preference Axioms: Behavioral Postulates for Describing and Predicting Stochastic Choice
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1977|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryan, Michael J & Bonfield, E H, 1975. " The Fishbein Extended Model and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 118-136, Se.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "Direct assessment of consumer utility functions : von Neumann-Morgenstern utility theory applied to marketing," Working papers 843-76A., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Green, Paul E & Devita, Michael T, 1975. " An Interaction Model of Consumer Utility," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 146-153, Se.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1975.
"A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation,"
785-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 854-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1972. "Utility Functions for Multiattributed Consequences," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-1), pages 276-287, January.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1952. "The Expected-Utility Hypothesis and the Measurability of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 463-463.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.