Consumer Preference Axioms: Behavioral Postulates for Describing and Predicting Stochastic Choice
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1977|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1952. "The Expected-Utility Hypothesis and the Measurability of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 463.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "Direct assessment of consumer utility functions : von Neumann-Morgenstern utility theory applied to marketing," Working papers 843-76A., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1972. "Utility Functions for Multiattributed Consequences," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-1), pages 276-287, January.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1975.
"A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation,"
785-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hauser, John R. & Urban, Glen L., 1976. "A normative methodology for modeling consumer response to innovation," Working papers 854-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Green, Paul E & Devita, Michael T, 1975. " An Interaction Model of Consumer Utility," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 146-53, Se.
- John R. Hauser, 1977. "Testing the Accuracy," Discussion Papers 286, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ryan, Michael J & Bonfield, E H, 1975. " The Fishbein Extended Model and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 118-36, Se.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.