The Revealed Preferences of a Government Bureaucracy: Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-873, December.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Christensen, Laurits R, 1974. "Testing for the Existence of a Consistent Aggregate Index of Labor Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 391-404, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter, 2013. "What determines BITs?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 107-122.
- Dominique Prunetti & Alexandre Muzy & Eric Innocenti & Xavier Pieri, 2014.
"Utility-based Multi-agent System with Spatial Interactions: The Case of Virtual Estate Development,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 271-299, March.
- Dominique Prunetti & Alexandre Muzy & Xavier Pieri & Eric Innocenti, 2013. "Utility-based Multi-agent System with Spatial Interactions: The Case of Virtual Estate Development," Post-Print hal-00913703, HAL.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0175-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Batley & J. Nicolás Ibá-ez, 2013. "Applied welfare economics with discrete choice models: implications of theory for empirical specification," Chapters,in: Choice Modelling, chapter 7, pages 144-171 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Jakobsson, Maria & Razo, Carlos, 2005.
"An econometric analysis of the European Commission's merger decisions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 717-737, December.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Jakobsson, Maria & Razo, Carlos, 2003. "An Econometric Analysis of the European Commission's Merger Decisions," Working Paper Series 2003:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja & Toivanen, Otto, 2008. "Evaluating innovation policy : a structural treatment effect model of R&D subsidies," Research Discussion Papers 7/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Egger, Peter & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Determinants of services trade agreements," Papers 721, World Trade Institute.
- Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Corn Ethanol and US Biofuel Policy Ten Years Later: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235467, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David Zetland, 2013. "Water managers are selfish like us," Chapters,in: Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment, chapter 14, pages 407-433 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Batley, Richard & Ibáñez, J. Nicolás, 2012. "Randomness in preference orderings, outcomes and attribute tastes: An application to journey time risk," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 157-175.
- Gordon C. Rausser, 1982.
"Political Economic Markets: PERTs and PESTs in Food and Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(5), pages 821-833.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cole, Matthew T. & Guillin, Amélie, 2015.
"The determinants of trade agreements in services vs. goods,"
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 66-82.
- Matthew T. Cole & Amélie Guillin, 2015. "The determinants of trade agreements in services vs. goods," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 144, pages 66-82.
- Matthew T. Cole & Am¨¦lie Guillin, 2013. "The Determinants of Trade Agreements in Services vs. Goods," Working Papers 1307, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Antonio Estache, 2016. "Unbundling Political and Economic Rationality: a Non-Parametric Approach Tested on Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Miravete, Eugenio J & Seim, Katja & Thurk, Jeff, 2013.
"Complexity, Efficiency, and Fairness of Multi-Product Monopoly Pricing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eugenio J. Miravete & Katja Seim & Jeff Thurk, 2014. "Complexity, Efficiency, and Fairness of Multi-Product Monopoly Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 4692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pierre SauvÃ© & Anirudh Shingal, 2016.
"Why Do Economies Enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets,"
Asian Development Review,
MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 56-73, March.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2016. "Why Do Economies Enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets," Papers 964, World Trade Institute.
- Daniel L. McFadden, 1976. "Quantal Choice Analaysis: A Survey," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 363-390 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014.
"Why do Countries enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets,"
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration
129, Asian Development Bank.
- Sauvé, Pierre & Shingal, Anirudh, 2016. "Why do Countries Enter into Preferential Agreements on Trade in Services? Assessing the Potential for Negotiated Regulatory Convergence in Asian Services Markets," Papers 949, World Trade Institute.
- Scott L. BAIER & Jeffrey H. BERGSTRAND & Peter EGGER, 2009. "The Growth Of Regional Economic Integration Agreements And The Middle East," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 11-30.
- Scott L. Baier & Jeffrey H. Bergstrand & Matthew W. Clance, 2015. "Heterogeneous Economic Integration Agreement Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 5488, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anthony Boardman & Aidan Vining & W. G. Waters, 1993. "Costs and benefits through bureaucratic lenses: Example of a highway project," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 532-555.
- Batley, Richard & Hess, Stephane, 2016. "Testing for regularity and stochastic transitivity using the structural parameter of nested logit," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PA), pages 355-376.
- Richard Barke & William Riker, 1982. "A political theory of regulation with some observations on railway abandonments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 73-106, January.
- Gagea, Mariana, 2014. "Modelling the Confidence in Industry in Romania and other European Member Countries Using the Ordered Logit Model," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 15-34, March.
- Strom Steinar & Locatelli Marilena & Dagsvik John K., 2013. "Compensated Labor Supply Probabilities and Slutsky Elasticities in Discrete Labor Supply Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201308, University of Turin.
- Baier, Scott L; Bergstrand, Jeffery H; Mariutto, Roland., 2010. "The Growth of Bilateralism," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 12, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:6:y:1975:i:autumn:p:401-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .