Stopping Games in Continuous Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1999. "Stopping Games with Randomized Strategies," Discussion Papers 1258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eran Shmaya & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Two Player Non Zero-Sum Stopping Games in Discrete Time," Discussion Papers 1347, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Hamad'ene & H. Wang, 2008. "BSDEs with two RCLL Reflecting Obstacles driven by a Brownian Motion and Poisson Measure and related Mixed Zero-Sum Games," Papers 0803.1815, arXiv.org.
- de Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio & Moriarty, John, 2016. "Nash equilibria of threshold type for two-player nonzero-sum games of stopping," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 563, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Gensbittel, Fabien & Grün, Christine, 2017. "Zero-sum stopping games with asymmetric information," TSE Working Papers 17-859, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Said Hamadene & Jianfeng Zhang, 2008. "The Continuous Time Nonzero-sum Dynkin Game Problem and Application in Game Options," Papers 0810.5698, arXiv.org.
- Yuri Kifer, 2012. "Dynkin Games and Israeli Options," Papers 1209.1791, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2015. "On the Robust Dynkin Game," Papers 1506.09184, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan, 2012. "Equilibrium in Two-Player Nonzero-Sum Dynkin Games in Continuous Time," Working Papers hal-00753508, HAL.
- Said Hamadène & Mohammed Hassani, 2014. "The multi-player nonzero-sum Dynkin game in discrete time," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(2), pages 179-194, April.
- Zhou Zhou, 2015. "Non-zero-sum stopping games in discrete time," Papers 1508.06032, arXiv.org.
- Anna Krasnosielska-Kobos, 2016. "Construction of Nash equilibrium based on multiple stopping problem in multi-person game," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 83(1), pages 53-70, February.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .