Discrete time stochastic multi-player competitive games with affine payoffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1999. "Stopping Games with Randomized Strategies," Discussion Papers 1258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2003.
"Deterministic multi-player Dynkin games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 911-929, November.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vielle, 2002. "Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games," Discussion Papers 1355, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003. "Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games," HEC Research Papers Series 772, HEC Paris.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games," Working Papers hal-00591681, HAL.
- Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan, 2003. "Deterministic multi-player Dynkin games," Post-Print hal-00464953, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tianyang Nie & Marek Rutkowski, 2014. "Fair and profitable bilateral prices under funding costs and collateralization," Papers 1410.0448, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2001. "Quitting Games," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 265-285, May.
- Cohen, Samuel N. & Elliott, Robert J., 2010. "A general theory of finite state Backward Stochastic Difference Equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(4), pages 442-466, April.
- Eilon Solan & Nicholas Vieille, 2001.
"Quitting Games - An Example,"
1314, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2002. "Quitting games - An example," Working Papers hal-00242995, HAL.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SOLAN, Eilon, 2001. "Quitting games - an example," HEC Research Papers Series 747, HEC Paris.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Quitting games – An example," Post-Print hal-00464962, HAL.
- Kats, Amoz & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992. "Unilaterally Competitive Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 291-299.
- Yuri Kifer, 2000. "Game options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 443-463.
- Touzi, N. & Vieille, N., 1999.
"Continuous-Time Dynkin Games with Mixed Strategies,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
1999.112, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nicolas Vieille & Nizar Touzi, 2002. "Continuous-Time Dynkin Games with Mixed Strategies," Post-Print hal-00465013, HAL.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan, 2012. "Equilibrium in Two-Player Nonzero-Sum Dynkin Games in Continuous Time," Working Papers hal-00753508, HAL.
- Ivan Guo & Marek Rutkowski, 2014. "Arbitrage Pricing of Multi-person Game Contingent Claims," Papers 1405.2718, arXiv.org.
- Said Hamadène & Mohammed Hassani, 2014. "The multi-player nonzero-sum Dynkin game in discrete time," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(2), pages 179-194, April.
- Nie, Tianyang & Rutkowski, Marek, 2014. "Multi-player stopping games with redistribution of payoffs and BSDEs with oblique reflection," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(8), pages 2672-2698.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-player game; Redistribution game; Affine game; Dynkin stopping game; Stochastic game; Nash equilibrium; Optimal equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:126:y:2016:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.