Nash equilibria of threshold type for two-player nonzero-sum games of stopping
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Touzi, N. & Vieille, N., 1999.
"Continuous-Time Dynkin Games with Mixed Strategies,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
1999.112, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Nicolas Vieille & Nizar Touzi, 2002. "Continuous-Time Dynkin Games with Mixed Strategies," Post-Print hal-00465013, HAL.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Stopping Games in Continuous Time," Discussion Papers 1354, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tim Leung & Xin Li, 2015.
"Optimal Mean Reversion Trading With Transaction Costs And Stop-Loss Exit,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(03), pages 1-31.
- Tim Leung & Xin Li, 2014. "Optimal Mean Reversion Trading with Transaction Costs and Stop-Loss Exit," Papers 1411.5062, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Riedel, Frank & Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2017.
"Subgame-perfect equilibria in stochastic timing games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 36-50.
- Riedel, Frank & Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2014. "Subgame-Perfect Equilibria in Stochastic Timing Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 524, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Andreas Kyprianou, 2004. "Some calculations for Israeli options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Said Hamadène & Mohammed Hassani, 2014. "The multi-player nonzero-sum Dynkin game in discrete time," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 79(2), pages 179-194, April.
- Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2003. "On the optimal stopping problem for one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 173-212, October.
More about this item
Keywordsnonzero-sum Dynkin games; Nash equilibrium; smooth-fit principle; regular diffusions; free boundary problems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.