A Dynkin game on assets with incomplete information on the return
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tiziano De Angelis & Fabien Gensbittel & St'ephane Villeneuve, 2017. "A Dynkin game on assets with incomplete information on the return," Papers 1705.07352, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Kyprianou, 2004. "Some calculations for Israeli options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 73-86, January.
- De Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2014. "A stochastic partially reversible investment problem on a finite time-horizon: Free-boundary analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(12), pages 4080-4119.
- de Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2014. "A Stochastic Reversible Investment Problem on a Finite-Time Horizon: Free Boundary Analysis," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 477, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Stéphane Villeneuve & Erik Ekstrom, 2006. "On the Value of Optimal Stopping Games," Post-Print hal-00173182, HAL.
- Yuri Kifer, 2000. "Game options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 443-463.
- Dayanik, Savas & Karatzas, Ioannis, 2003. "On the optimal stopping problem for one-dimensional diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 173-212, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziano De Angelis, 2018. "Optimal dividends with partial information and stopping of a degenerate reflecting diffusion," Papers 1805.12035, arXiv.org.
- Gensbittel, Fabien & Grün, Christine, 2017. "Zero-sum stopping games with asymmetric information," TSE Working Papers 17-859, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Tiziano De Angelis & Erik Ekstrom & Kristoffer Glover, 2018. "Dynkin games with incomplete and asymmetric information," Papers 1810.07674, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:31754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.