Two Player Non Zero-Sum Stopping Games in Discrete Time
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shmaya, Eran & Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2003.
"An application of Ramsey theorem to stopping games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 300-306, February.
- Eran Shmaya & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2001. "An Application of Ramsey Theorem to Stopping Games," Discussion Papers 1323, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- VIEILLE, Nicolas & SHMAYA, Eran & SOLAN, Eilon, 2001. "An Application of Ramsey Theorem to stopping Games," Les Cahiers de Recherche 746, HEC Paris.
- Vrieze, O J & Thuijsman, F, 1989. "On Equilibria in Repeated Games with Absorbing States," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 293-310.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1999. "Stopping Games with Randomized Strategies," Discussion Papers 1258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6017 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.