Periodic stopping games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mertens, J.-F. & Parthasarathy, T., 1987. "Equilibria for discounted stochastic games," CORE Discussion Papers 1987050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 1999. "Stopping Games with Randomized Strategies," Discussion Papers 1258, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2003.
"Deterministic multi-player Dynkin games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 911-929, November.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vielle, 2002. "Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games," Discussion Papers 1355, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003. "Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games," Les Cahiers de Recherche 772, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan, 2003. "Deterministic multi-player Dynkin games," Post-Print hal-00464953, HAL.
- Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Deterministic Multi-Player Dynkin Games," Working Papers hal-00591681, HAL.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2000.
"Blackwell Optimality in Markov Decision Processes with Partial Observation,"
1292, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Blackwell optimality in Markov decision processes with partial observation," Post-Print hal-00464998, HAL.
- Eran Shmaya & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Two Player Non Zero-Sum Stopping Games in Discrete Time," Discussion Papers 1347, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Flesch, JÃ¡nos & Schoenmakers, Gijs & Vrieze, Koos, 2008. "Stochastic games on a product state space: The periodic case," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O.J., 2007. "Stochastic games with additive transitions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 483-497, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cingiz, Kutay & Flesch, János & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2016. "Doing it now, later, or never," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 174-185.
- Flesch, J. & Kuipers, J. & Schoenmakers, G. & Vrieze, K., 2013. "Subgame-perfection in free transition games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 201-207.
- Ayala Mashiah-Yaakovi, 2014. "Subgame perfect equilibria in stopping games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 89-135, February.
- János Flesch & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2016. "On refinements of subgame perfect $$\epsilon $$ ϵ -equilibrium," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(3), pages 523-542, August.
- Flesch J. & Kuipers J. & Schoenmakers G. & Vrieze K., 2011. "Subgame-Perfection in Free Transition Games," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
KeywordsStopping games; Dynkin games; Stochastic games; Subgame-perfect equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.