Blackwell Optimality in Markov Decision Processes with Partial Observation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dinah Rosenberg & Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan, 2002. "Blackwell optimality in Markov decision processes with partial observation," Post-Print hal-00464998, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Mandel & Xavier Venel, 2017. "Dynamic competition over social networks Dynamic competition over social networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01524453, HAL.
- Xavier Venel & Bruno Ziliotto, 2016. "Strong Uniform Value in Gambling Houses and Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01395429, HAL.
- Kalai, Ehud & Solan, Eilon, 2003. "Randomization and simplification in dynamic decision-making," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 251-264, August.
- Abraham Neyman & Sylvain Sorin, 2010. "Repeated games with public uncertain duration process," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(1), pages 29-52, March.
- Ayala Mashiah-Yaakovi, 2009. "Periodic stopping games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Sylvain Sorin, 2011. "Zero-Sum Repeated Games: Recent Advances and New Links with Differential Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 172-207, March.
- Antoine Mandel & Xavier Venel, 2017. "Dynamic competition over social networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chandrasekher, Madhav, 2015. "Unraveling in a repeated moral hazard model with multiple agents," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 10(1), January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .