Equilibria for discounted stochastic games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank H. Page & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Working Papers 2009.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2004. "The Dynamic Reform of Political Institutions," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Duggan, John & Kalandrakis, Tasos, 2012. "Dynamic legislative policy making," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(5), pages 1653-1688.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:35-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinhui H. Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2011.
"On the Faustian Dynamics of Policy and Political Power,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 17-48.
- Jinhui Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2007. "On the “Faustian” Dynamics of Policy and Political Power," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001627, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff & Jinhui Bai, 2008. "On the ``Faustian Dynamics" of Policy and Political Power," 2008 Meeting Papers 456, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jinhui Bai & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "On the 'Faustian' Dynamics of Policy and Political Power," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005.
"Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions,"
Game Theory and Information
- Roger Lagunoff, 2007. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000876, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarti, S. K., 1999. "Finite and infinite action dynamic games with imperfect information1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 243-266, October.
- Ayala Mashiah-Yaakovi, 2009. "Periodic stopping games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 38(2), pages 169-181, June.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0539-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2002. "Monetary Trading: An Optimal Exchange System," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp420, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jian Yang, 2015. "A Link between Sequential Semi-anonymous Nonatomic Games and their Large Finite Counterparts," Papers 1510.06809, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Johannes Horner & Takuo Sugaya & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2009. "Recursive Methods in Discounted Stochastic Games: An Algorithm for delta Approaching 1 and a Folk Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2010.
- Łukasz Balbus & Łukasz Woźny, 2016. "A Strategic Dynamic Programming Method for Studying Short-Memory Equilibria of Stochastic Games with Uncountable Number of States," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 187-208, June.
- Barelli, Paulo & Duggan, John, 2014. "A note on semi-Markov perfect equilibria in discounted stochastic games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 596-604.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2005.
"Stationary equilibria in discounted stochastic games with weakly interacting players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 83-108, April.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2002. "Stationary equilibria in discounted stochastic games with weakly interacting players," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,77, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jian Yang, 2015. "Analysis of Markovian Competitive Situations using Nonatomic Games," Papers 1510.06813, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2017.
- Nowak, Andrzej S. & Szajowski, Krzysztof, 1998. "Nonzero-sum Stochastic Games," MPRA Paper 19995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1999.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1987050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.