Fees and Surcharging in automatic teller machine networks: Non-bank ATM providers versus large banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Economides, Nicholas & Salop, Steven C, 1992. "Competition and Integration among Complements, and Network Market Structure," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 105-123, March.
- James J. McAndrews, 1998. "ATM surcharges," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 4(Apr).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2004.
"The welfare consequences of ATM surcharges: evidence from a structural entry model,"
Working Paper Series
2005-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2004. "The Welfare Consequences of ATM Surcharges: Evidence from a Structural Entry Model," Working Papers 04-16, NET Institute, revised Nov 2004.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2006. "The Welfare Consequences of ATM Surcharges: Evidence from a Structural Entry Model," NBER Working Papers 12443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Snellman, Heli, 2006. "Automated teller machine network market structure and cash usage," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2006_038, November.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2006. "The role of interchange fees in ATM networks," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 29-43, January.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .