Work and Play: International Evidence of Gender Equality in Employment and Sports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuper, Gerard & Sterken, Elmer, 2001. "Olympic participation and performance since 1896," CCSO Working Papers 200104, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Kristin Mammen & Christina Paxson, 2000. "Women's Work and Economic Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 141-164, Fall.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Meghan R. Busse, 2000.
"Who Wins the Olympic Games: Economic Development and Medal Totals,"
NBER Working Papers
7998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Meghan R. Busse, 2000. "Who Wins The Olympic Games: Economic Development and Medal Totals," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm160, Yale School of Management.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200104 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Victor A. Matheson, 2013.
"International women’s soccer and gender inequality: revisited,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Women in Sports, chapter 16, pages 345-364
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Victor Matheson, 2011. "International Women's Soccer and Gender Inequality: Revisited," Working Papers 1118, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman & Victor Matheson, 2011. "International Women's Soccer and Gender Inequality: Revisited," Working Papers 1107, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- J. Wilson Mixon Jr. & Gary H. Roseman, 2003. "Male-Female Life Expectancy and Economic Freedom," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 19(Fall 2003), pages 1-20.
- T. Potts & R. Edwards, 2013. "The decreasing returns to gender equality: evidence from the 2012 summer Olympics," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(16), pages 1501-1505, November.
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2002-07-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2002-07-31 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.