Fluctuations, Instability, and Agglomeration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "First Nature, Second Nature, and Metropolitan Location," NBER Working Papers 3740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
- Arthur, W. Brian, 1990. "'Silicon Valley' locational clusters: when do increasing returns imply monopoly?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-251, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2004.
"Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities,"
University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 463-482, July.
- Alberto Pozzolo, 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 331, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Pozzolo, A.F., 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Papers 331, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Chincarini, Ludwig & Asherie, Neer, 2008. "An analytical model for the formation of economic clusters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 252-270, May.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1998. "Regional adjustment to trade liberalization," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Bartlomiej ROKICKI & Mieczyslaw W. SOCHA, 2008. "Effects of Poland's Integration with the EU: Structural Interventions and Economic Development in the Eastern Border Regions," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 4, pages 81-114, December.
- Najeb Masoud, 2013. "Neoclassical Economic Growth Theory: An Empirical Approach," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(2), pages 10-33, June.
- Götz Marta, 2010. "Poland in the Period of Economic Transition and Germany After Reunification an Attempt at Assessing Σ-Convergence," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(2), pages 71-94, October.
- Götz Marta & Jankowska Barbara & Główka Cezary, 2014. "How to Investigate Polish Clusters’ Attractiveness for Inward FDI? Addressing Ambiguity Problem," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 43(1), pages 74-93, September.
More about this item
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .