Poland in the Period of Economic Transition and Germany After Reunification an Attempt at Assessing Σ-Convergence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman, 1994. "Fluctuations, Instability, and Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 4616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marius BRÜLHART, 2000. "Evolving Geographical Specialisation of European Manufacturing Industries," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Damien Neven & Claudine Gouymte, 1995.
"Regional Convergence in the European Community,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 47-65, March.
- Damien NEVEN & Claudine GOUYETTE, 1993. "Regional Convergence in the European Comunity," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9311, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Gouyette, Claudine & Neven, Damien J, 1994. "Regional Convergence in the European Community," CEPR Discussion Papers 914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2004.
"Innovations, technological specialisation and economic growth in the EU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 247-273, January.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2004. "Innovations, technological specialisation and economic growth in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 199, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Declan Curran & Michael Funke, 2009.
"Drifting together or falling apart? The empirics of regional economic growth in post-unification Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(9), pages 1087-1098.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Declan Curran & Michael Funke, 2005. "Drifting Together or Falling Apart? The Empirics of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Unification Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20509, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Roberta Colavecchio & Declan Curran, 2011. "Drifting together of falling apart? The empirics of regional economic growth in post-unification Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21102, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Declan Curran & Michael Funke, 2005. "Drifting Together or Falling Apart? The Empirics of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Unification Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1533, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohl, Philipp & Hagen, Tobias, 2008. "Which is the Right Dose of EU Cohesion Policy for Economic Growth?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-104, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matkowski, Z. & Prochniak, M., 2004. "Real Economic Convergence in the EU Accession Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(3), pages 5-38.
- Diego Puga, 2002.
"European regional policies in light of recent location theories,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 373-406, October.
- Puga, Diego, 2001. "European Regional Policies in Light of Recent Location Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 2767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John B. Hall & Udo Ludwig, 2006. "Economic convergence across German regions in light of empirical findings," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(6), pages 941-953, November.
- Brülhart, Marius, 1996. "Regional Integration, Scale Economies and Industry Location in the European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 1435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002.
"Bones, Bombs, and Break Points: The Geography of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1269-1289, December.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001. "Bones, Bombs and Break Points: The Geography of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 8517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2005. "European Monetary Union: nominal convergence, real divergence and slow growth?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 7-33, March.
More about this item
Keywordsσ-convergence; regional disparities; new economic geography; Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics - NUTS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:eusprp:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:71-94:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.