Health Insurance Provision and Labor Market Efficiency in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 1993.
"Pension portability and labor mobility : Evidence from the survey of income and program participation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 299-323, March.
- Alan Gustman & Thomas Steinmeier, 1990. "Pension Portability and Labor Mobility: Evidence From the Survey of Income and Program Participation," NBER Working Papers 3525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1983. "Fringe Benefits and the Cost of Changing Jobs," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 37(1), pages 70-78, October.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1991. "National Health Insurance Revisited," NBER Working Papers 3884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1992.
"The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit: Evidence From Health Insurance Benefits for Maternity,"
NBER Working Papers
4157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, J., 1992. "The Efficiency of a Group-Specific Mandated Benefit: Evidence from Health Insurance Benefits for Maternity," Working papers 92-19, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 1982. "Fringe Benefits and Labor Mobility," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(2), pages 286-298.
- Brown, James N & Light, Audrey, 1992. "Interpreting Panel Data on Job Tenure," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(3), pages 219-257, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 63929, The World Bank.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, "undated". "Job-Lock: An Impediment to Labor Mobility? Is Health Insurance Crippling the Labor Market?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 1994.
"Employment-Based Health Insurance and Job Mobility: Is there Evidence of Job-Lock?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 27-54.
- Brigitte C. Madrian, 1993. "Employment-Based Health Insurance and Job Mobility: Is There Evidence of Job-Lock?," NBER Working Papers 4476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Sébastien Pham, 1996. "La réforme du système de santé américain : entre assurance et solidarité," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 71-85.
- Jonathan Gruber & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1993.
"Limited Insurance Portability and Job Mobility: The Effects of Public Policy on Job-Lock,"
NBER Working Papers
4479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, J. & Madrian, B.C., 1994. "Limited Insurance Portability and Job Mobility: The Effects of Public Policy on Job-Lock," Working papers 94-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .