The Impact of Tax Reform on Charitable Giving: A 1989 Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Slemrod, Joel, 1989.
"Are Estimated Tax Elasticities Really Just Tax Evasion Elasticities? The Case of Charitable Contributions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 517-522, August.
- Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Are Estimated Tax Elasticities Really Just Tax Evasion Elasticities? The Case of Charitable Contributions," NBER Working Papers 2733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton, 1991. "Tax Policy Toward Art Museums," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Art Museums, pages 195-236 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenday, Graham & Gupta, Anil K & Pawlak, Henry, 1986. "Tax Incentives for Personal Charitable Contributions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 688-693, November.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1985. "The effect of tax simplification on educational and charitable organizations," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 29, pages 187-221.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Taylor, Amy, 1976. "The Income Tax and Charitable Contributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1201-1222, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yörük Bariş K., 2015.
"Do Charitable Subsidies Crowd Out Political Giving? The Missing Link between Charitable and Political Contributions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Do Charitable Subsidies Crowd Out Political Giving? The Missing Link Between Charitable and Political Contributions," Discussion Papers 13-09, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2016.
"The Impact of Taxes and Wasteful Government Spending on Giving,"
16-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Uler, Neslihan, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes and Wasteful Government Spending on Giving," MPRA Paper 71001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordes, Joseph J., 2011. "Re-Thinking the Deduction for Charitable Contributions: Evaluating the Effects of Deficit-Reduction Proposals," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(4), pages 1001-1024, December.
- Barış K. Yörük, 2013.
"The Impact of Charitable Subsidies on Religious Giving and Attendance: Evidence from Panel Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1708-1721, December.
- Baris Yoruk, 2012. "The impact of charitable subsidies on religious giving and attendance: Evidence from panel data," Discussion Papers 12-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Are Generous People More Likely to Vote?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M., 1995.
"Which tax rate do people use: Average or marginal?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 79-96, January.
- de Bartolome, Charles A.M., 1991. "Which Tax Rate Do People Use: Average or Marginal?," Working Papers 91-49, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Neslihan Uler, 2011. "Public goods provision, inequality and taxes," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 14(3), pages 287-306, September.
- Uler, Neslihan, 2009. "Public goods provision and redistributive taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 440-453, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .