Alumni giving at a small liberal arts college: evidence from consistent and occasional donors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoo, Jang H. & Harrison, William B., 1989. "Altruism in the market for giving and receiving: A case of higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 367-376, August.
- Glenday, Graham & Gupta, Anil K & Pawlak, Henry, 1986. "Tax Incentives for Personal Charitable Contributions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 688-93, November.
- Harrison, William B., 1995. "College relations and fund-raising expenditures: Influencing the probability of alumni giving to higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-84, March.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-58, December.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Taylor, Amy, 1976. "The Income Tax and Charitable Contributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1201-22, November.
- Ribar, David C. & Wilhelm, Mark O., 1995.
"Charitable Contributions to International Relief and Development,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 229-44, June.
- Ribar, D.C. & Wilhelm, M.O., 1993. "Charitable Contributions to International Relief and Development," Papers 1-93-1a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Baade, Robert A. & Sundberg, Jeffrey O., 1996. "What determines alumni generosity?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 75-81, February.
- James H. Grant & David L. Lindauer, 1986. "The Economics of Charity: Life-Cycle Patterns of Alumnae Contributions," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 129-141, Apr-Jun.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:20:y:2001:i:6:p:533-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.