Alumni giving at a small liberal arts college: evidence from consistent and occasional donors
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baade, Robert A. & Sundberg, Jeffrey O., 1996. "What determines alumni generosity?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Ribar, David C. & Wilhelm, Mark O., 1995.
"Charitable Contributions to International Relief and Development,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 229-44, June.
- Ribar, D.C. & Wilhelm, M.O., 1993. "Charitable Contributions to International Relief and Development," Papers 1-93-1a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Taylor, Amy, 1976. "The Income Tax and Charitable Contributions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1201-22, November.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-58, December.
- Harrison, William B., 1995. "College relations and fund-raising expenditures: Influencing the probability of alumni giving to higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-84, March.
- Yoo, Jang H. & Harrison, William B., 1989. "Altruism in the market for giving and receiving: A case of higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 367-376, August.
- James H. Grant & David L. Lindauer, 1986. "The Economics of Charity: Life-Cycle Patterns of Alumnae Contributions," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 129-141, Apr-Jun.
- Glenday, Graham & Gupta, Anil K & Pawlak, Henry, 1986. "Tax Incentives for Personal Charitable Contributions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 688-93, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:20:y:2001:i:6:p:533-543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.