Knowledge Transfer Abroad: The Role of U.S. Inventors within Global R&D Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Linda Argote & Bill McEvily & Ray Reagans, 2003. "Managing Knowledge in Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Review of Emerging Themes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 571-582, April.
- Pari Patel & Keith Pavitt, 1991. "Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Witold J. Henisz & Jeffrey T. Macher, 2004. "Firm- and Country-Level Trade-offs and Contingencies in the Evaluation of Foreign Investment: The Semiconductor Industry, 1994–2002," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 537-554, October.
- Wilbur Chung & Juan Alcácer, 2002. "Knowledge Seeking and Location Choice of Foreign Direct Investment in the United States," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(12), pages 1534-1554, December.
- Lori Rosenkopf & Paul Almeida, 2003. "Overcoming Local Search Through Alliances and Mobility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(6), pages 751-766, June.
- MacGarvie, Megan, 2005. "The determinants of international knowledge diffusion as measured by patent citations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 121-126, April.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Britta Glennon & J. Bradford Jensen, 2019.
"The IT Revolution and the Globalization of R&D,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-37.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2012.
"Trade, Technology and the Great Divergence,"
Departmental Working Papers
35, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke & Ahmed Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2019. "Trade, Technology, and the Great Divergence," NBER Working Papers 25741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Rahman, Ahmed & Taylor, Alan M., 2019. "Trade, Technology, and the Great Divergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2018-05-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2018-05-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2018-05-07 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2018-05-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.