Report NEP-CSE-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Livio Romano, 2018. "Explaining Growth Differences across Firms: The Interplay between Innovation and Management Practices," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- José Niño-Amézquita & Fedor Legotin & Oleg Barbakov, 2017. "Economic success and sustainability in pharmaceutical sector: a case of Indian SMEs," Post-Print hal-01735846, HAL.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The impact of the French policy mix on business R&D : how geography matters," Sciences Po publications 12, Sciences Po.
- Girum Abebe & Margaret S. McMillan & Michel Serafinelli, 2018. "Foreign Direct Investment and Knowledge Diffusion in Poor Locations: Evidence from Ethiopia," NBER Working Papers 24461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kun Jiang & Wolfgang Keller & Larry D. Qiu & William Ridley, 2018. "International Joint Ventures and Internal vs. External Technology Transfer: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 24455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee Branstetter & Britta Glennon & J. Bradford Jensen, 2018. "Knowledge Transfer Abroad: The Role of U.S. Inventors within Global R&D Networks," NBER Working Papers 24453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson & Scott Stern, 2018. "The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Innovation," NBER Working Papers 24449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- IWAMOTO Koichi & INOUE Yusuke, 2018. "Strengthening Small and Medium Enterprises by Introducing IoT as Seen in the Model Companies (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2018. "Trust-based work time and the productivity effects of mobile information technologies in the workplace," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Arouri, Hassan & Ben Youssef, Adel & Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "Growth Dynamics of Young Small Firms: Evidence from Tunisia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 197, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Arouri, Hassan & Ben Youssef, Adel & Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "Drivers of growth in Tunisia: Young firms vs incumbents," MERIT Working Papers 2018-019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Joel Cariolle & Maëlan Le Goff & Olivier Santoni, 2018. "Broadband infrastructure deployment, digital vulnerability, and local firm performance in developing and transition countries," Post-Print hal-01758660, HAL.