Bail-ins and Bail-outs: Incentives, Connectivity, and Systemic Stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2017.
"Risk Sharing and Contagion in Networks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(9), pages 3086-3127.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Gottardi, Piero & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2013. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 4715, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardo & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/01, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Antonio Cabrales, 2014. "Risk Sharing and Contagion in Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 278, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," Working Papers 2014-18, FEDEA.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2006. "Credit chains and the propagation of financial distress," Working Paper Series 573, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafer KanÄ±k, 2017. "Rescuing the Financial System: Capabilities, Incentives, and Optimal Interbank Networks," Working Papers 17-17, NET Institute.
- Koetter, Michael & Krause, Thomas & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Delay determinants of European Banking Union implementation," IWH Discussion Papers 24/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-09-10 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-09-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2017-09-10 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .