Surprise! Out-of-Network Billing for Emergency Care in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Zack & Craig, Stuart & Gaynor, Martin & Van Reenen, John, 2015.
"The price ain’t right? hospital prices and healthspending on the privately insured,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
66059, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain't Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," CEP Discussion Papers dp1395, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart V. Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain’t Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," NBER Working Papers 21815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33471113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb & Tímea Laura Molnár, 2015. "The Anatomy of Physician Payments: Contracting Subject to Complexity," NBER Working Papers 21642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:4:p:51-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-07-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2017-07-30 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.