Medicare payment cuts continue to restrain inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2014. "Do Physicians Possess Market Power?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 159-193.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2017.
"In the Shadow of a Giant: Medicare’s Influence on Private Physician Payments,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(1), pages 1-39.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb, 2013. "In the Shadow of a Giant: Medicare's Influence on Private Physician Payments," NBER Working Papers 19503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunn, Abe & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2015. "Physician payments under health care reform," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 89-105.
- Clemens, Jeffrey & Gottlieb, Joshua D. & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2014. "How much do Medicare cuts reduce inflation?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Joshua D. Gottlieb & Tímea Laura Molnár, 2015. "The Anatomy of Physician Payments: Contracting Subject to Complexity," NBER Working Papers 21642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cao, Yifan & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2013. "Why do measures of inflation disagree?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, John C., 2017. "Interest Rates and the "New Normal"," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:153-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, John C., 2017. "What’s the Future of Interest Rates? The Answer’s in the Stars," Speech 183, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yellen, Janet L., 2017. "Inflation, Uncertainty, and Monetary Policy : a speech at the "Prospects for Growth: Reassessing the Fundamentals" 59th Annual Meeting of the National Association for Business Economics, Cle," Speech 971, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2016. "Non-Linear Phillips Curves with Inflation Regime-Switching," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-078, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:fip:fedfel:00150 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:00093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.