The Effects of Provider Choice Policies on Workers' Compensation Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & Peter S. Barth & Richard A. Victor, 2007.
"The Impact of Provider Choice on Workers' Compensation Costs and Outcomes,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(1), pages 121-142, October.
- David Neumark & Peter S. Barth & Richard Victor, 2005. "The Impact of Provider Choice on Workers' Compensation Costs and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 11855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parente Paulo M.D.C. & Santos Silva João M.C., 2016.
"Quantile Regression with Clustered Data,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, pages 1-15.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Joao M.C. Santos Silva, 2013. "Quantile regression with clustered data," Discussion Papers 1305, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Parente, Paulo M D C & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2013. "Quantile regression with clustered data," Economics Discussion Papers 8976, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- J.A.F. Machado & P.M.D.C Parente & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2011. "QREG2: Stata module to perform quantile regression with robust and clustered standard errors," Statistical Software Components S457369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2017.
- Silvana Pozzebon, 1994. "Medical Cost Containment under Workers' Compensation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 153-167, October.
More about this item
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.