The Effects of Provider Choice Policies on Workers' Compensation Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & Peter S. Barth & Richard A. Victor, 2007.
"The Impact of Provider Choice on Workers' Compensation Costs and Outcomes,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 61(1), pages 121-142, October.
- David Neumark & Peter S. Barth & Richard Victor, 2005. "The Impact of Provider Choice on Workers' Compensation Costs and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 11855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parente Paulo M.D.C. & Santos Silva João M.C., 2016.
"Quantile Regression with Clustered Data,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Joao M.C. Santos Silva, 2013. "Quantile regression with clustered data," Discussion Papers 1305, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Parente, Paulo M D C & Santos Silva, Joao M C, 2013. "Quantile regression with clustered data," Economics Discussion Papers 8976, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- J.A.F. Machado & P.M.D.C Parente & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2011. "QREG2: Stata module to perform quantile regression with robust and clustered standard errors," Statistical Software Components S457369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2017.
- Silvana Pozzebon, 1994. "Medical Cost Containment under Workers' Compensation," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 153-167, October.
More about this item
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .