Business Cycles, Investment Shocks, and the "Barro-King" Curse
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guido Ascari & Louis Phaneuf, 2016. "Business Cycles, Investment Shocks, and the "Barro-King Curse"," Economics Series Working Papers 815, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergin, Paul R. & Feenstra, Robert C., 2000. "Staggered price setting, translog preferences, and endogenous persistence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 657-680, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg (ed.), 1997. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026252242x, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1997. "Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis Phaneuf & Eric R. Sims & Jean Gardy Victor, 2015. "Inflation, Output, and Markup Dynamics with Forward-Looking Wage and Price Setters," NBER Working Papers 21599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Zheng & Phaneuf, Louis, 2007. "Technology shocks and labor market dynamics: Some evidence and theory," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2534-2553, November.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1997. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bern97-1, June.
- Guido Ascari & Louis Phaneuf & Eric Sims, 2015.
"On the Welfare and Cyclical Implications of Moderate Trend Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
21392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Ascari & Louis Phaneuf, 2015. "On the Welfare and Cyclical Implications of Moderate Trend Inflation," Economics Series Working Papers 763, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Furlanetto, Francesco & Seneca, Martin, 2014. "Investment shocks and consumption," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 111-126.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-01-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2017-01-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.