The Endless Frontier: Reaping what Bush Sowed?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Grant C. Black & Paula E. Stephan, 2010. "The Economics of University Science and the Role of Foreign Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars," NBER Chapters,in: American Universities in a Global Market, pages 129-161 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2012. "American Higher Education in Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 193-216, Winter.
- Zhang, Liang & Ehrenberg, Ronald G., 2010. "Faculty employment and R&D expenditures at Research universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-337, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jian, 2016. "Knowledge creation in collaboration networks: Effects of tie configuration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 68-80.
- Geuna, Aldo & Piolatto, Matteo, 2016.
"Research assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and difficult, but probably worth it (at least for a while),"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 260-271.
- Aldo Geuna & Matteo Piolatto, 2015. "Research Assessment in the UK and Italy: Costly and Difficult, But Probably Worth it (At Least For a While)," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-27, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Ajay Agrawal & John McHale & Alexander Oettl, 2014.
"Collaboration, Stars, and the Changing Organization of Science: Evidence from Evolutionary Biology,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy, pages 75-102
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Agrawal & John McHale & Alexander Oettl, 2013. "Collaboration, Stars, and the Changing Organization of Science: Evidence from Evolutionary Biology," NBER Working Papers 19653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-12-06 (Education)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2013-12-06 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .