Drive More Effective Data-Based Innovations: Enhancing the Utility of Secure Databases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rathindra Sarathy & Krishnamurty Muralidhar & Rahul Parsa, 2002. "Perturbing Nonnormal Confidential Attributes: The Copula Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(12), pages 1613-1627, December.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2012.
"Privacy and Innovation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 65-89
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishnamurty Muralidhar & Dinesh Batra & Peeter J. Kirs, 1995. "Accessibility, Security, and Accuracy in Statistical Databases: The Case for the Multiplicative Fixed Data Perturbation Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1549-1564, September.
- Amalia R. Miller & Catherine E. Tucker, 2011. "Encryption and the loss of patient data," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 534-556, June.
- Hua Yun Chen, 2004. "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Models for Missing Covariates in Parametric Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1176-1189, December.
- Reiter, Jerome P. & Raghunathan, Trivellore E., 2007. "The Multiple Adaptations of Multiple Imputation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1462-1471, December.
- Jerome P. Reiter, 2005. "Releasing multiply imputed, synthetic public use microdata: an illustration and empirical study," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(1), pages 185-205.
- Yi Qian & Hui Xie, 2011. "No Customer Left Behind: A Distribution-Free Bayesian Approach to Accounting for Missing Xs in Marketing Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 717-736, July.
- Yi Qian, 2007. "Do National Patent Laws Stimulate Domestic Innovation in a Global Patenting Environment? A Cross-Country Analysis of Pharmaceutical Patent Protection, 1978-2002," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 436-453, August.
More about this item
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.