A General Additive Data Perturbation Method for Database Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishnamurty Muralidhar & Dinesh Batra & Peeter J. Kirs, 1995. "Accessibility, Security, and Accuracy in Statistical Databases: The Case for the Multiplicative Fixed Data Perturbation Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1549-1564, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rathindra Sarathy & Krishnamurty Muralidhar & Rahul Parsa, 2002. "Perturbing Nonnormal Confidential Attributes: The Copula Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(12), pages 1613-1627, December.
- Seokho Lee & Marc G. Genton & Reinaldo B. Arellano-Valle, 2010. "Perturbation of Numerical Confidential Data via Skew-t Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 318-333, February.
- Krishnamurty Muralidhar & Rathindra Sarathy, 2006. "Data Shuffling--A New Masking Approach for Numerical Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(5), pages 658-670, May.
- Templ, Matthias & Kowarik, Alexander & Meindl, Bernhard, 2015. "Statistical Disclosure Control for Micro-Data Using the R Package sdcMicro," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 67(i04).
- Trottini, Mario & Muralidhar, Krish & Sarathy, Rathindra, 2011. "Maintaining tail dependence in data shuffling using t copula," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 420-428, March.
- Du, Timon C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Ro, Jen-Chuan, 2002. "The effect of the Bootstrap method on additive fixed data perturbation in statistical database," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 367-379, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdatabase management; data security; data perturbation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:10:p:1399-1415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.