Disclosure Detection in Multivariate Categorical Databases: Auditing Confidentiality Protection Through Two New Matrix Operators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishnamurty Muralidhar & Dinesh Batra & Peeter J. Kirs, 1995. "Accessibility, Security, and Accuracy in Statistical Databases: The Case for the Multiplicative Fixed Data Perturbation Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1549-1564, September.
- Duncan, George & Lambert, Diane, 1989. "The Risk of Disclosure for Microdata," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(2), pages 207-217, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Garfinkel & Ram Gopal & Paulo Goes, 2002. "Privacy Protection of Binary Confidential Data Against Deterministic, Stochastic, and Insider Threat," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 749-764.
- Syam Menon & Sumit Sarkar, 2007. "Minimizing Information Loss and Preserving Privacy," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 101-116.
- Amalia R. Miller & Catherine Tucker, 2009.
"Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records,"
INFORMS, pages 1077-1093.
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Joseph B. Kadane & Ramayya Krishnan & Galit Shmueli, 2006. "A Data Disclosure Policy for Count Data Based on the COM-Poisson Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1610-1617.
- Buzzigoli, Lucia & Giusti, Antonio, 2006. "From Marginals to Array Structure with the Shuttle Algorithm," MPRA Paper 49245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsconfidentiality; data access; linear programming; matrix methods; disclosure risk; network models; disclosure limitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:12:p:1710-1723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.