Merit Pay for School Superintendents?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masson, Robert Tempest, 1971. "Executive Motivations, Earnings, and Consequent Equity Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1278-1292, Nov.-Dec..
- Jensen, Michael C. & Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1985. "Management compensation and the managerial labor market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-3), pages 3-9, April.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226726281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles C. Brown & James L. Medoff, 1988. "Employer Size, Pay, and the Ability to Pay in the Public Sector," NBER Chapters,in: When Public Sector Workers Unionize, pages 195-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.