Management compensation and the managerial labor market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Dardour, 2008. "Les déterminants de la rémunération des dirigeants des sociétés cotées en France," Post-Print halshs-00522506, HAL.
- Yusuf Mohammed Nulla & Dimitris Nikolaou Koumparoulis, 2013. "CEO Compensation System in Large Canadian Financial Institutions," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 137-155.
- Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Polak, Ben, 1996.
" Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Simon Grant & Stephen King & Ben Polak, 1995. "Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1107, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Patrick Artus & Philippe Ducos & Francois Lecointe, 1992. "Rachats d'entreprise avec endettement (LBO et MBO) : motivations micro-économiques, effets sur l'efficacité des entreprises et risques macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, pages 89-104.
- Sokolyk, Tatyana, 2011. "The effects of antitakeover provisions on acquisition targets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 612-627, June.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Abell, Peter & Samuels, J. & Cranna, M., 1994. "Mergers, motivation and directors' remuneration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20827, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon, 1999. "Enterprise performance and management turnover in the Czech Republic," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1115-1124, April.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Richard P. Chaykowski & Randy A. Ehrenberg, 1986. "Merit Pay for School Superintendents?," NBER Working Papers 1954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simeon Djankov & Stijn Claessens, 1997. "Enterprise Performance and Managers' Profiles," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 115, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Lee, Seok-Young & Potter, Gordon, 1996. "A field study of the impact of a performance-based incentive plan," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-226, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:7:y:1985:i:1-3:p:3-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.