Executive Motivations, Earnings, and Consequent Equity Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S, 1983.
" Agency, Delayed Compensation, and the Structure of Executive Remuneration,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1489-1505, December.
- Jonathan Eaton & Harvey S. Rosen, 1981. "Agency, Delayed Compensation, and the Structure of Executive Remuneration," NBER Working Papers 0777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Harvey S. Rosen, 1982. "Agency Delayed Compensation, and the Structure of Executive Remuneration," Working Papers 533, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- George-Levi Gayle & Robert A. Miller, 2009.
"Has Moral Hazard Become a More Important Factor in Managerial Compensation?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1740-1769, December.
- George-Levi Gayle & Robert A. Miller, 2005. "Has Moral Hazard Become a More Important Factor in Managerial Compensation?," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E58, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Abe, Naohito & Gaston, Noel & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2005.
"Executive pay in Japan: the role of bank-appointed monitors and the Main Bank relationship,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 371-394, August.
- Abe, Naohito & Gaston, Noel & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2001. "Executive Pay in Japan: The Role of Bank-Appointed Monitors and the Main Bank Relationship," CEI Working Paper Series 2001-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- White, Lourdes Ferreira, 1996. "Executive compensation and dividend policy," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-358, July.
- George-Levi Gayle & Limor Golan & Robert A. Miller, "undated".
"Promotion, Turover and Compensation in the Executive Market,"
GSIA Working Papers
2008-E32, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- George-Levi Gayle & Limor Golan & Robert A. Miller, 2009. "Promotion, Turnover and Compensation in the Executive Market," 2009 Meeting Papers 118, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Trechter, David D. & McGregor, Murray J. & Murray-Prior, Roy B., 2003. "A Neo-Institutional Assessment of Cooperative Evolution: Comparing the Australian Wheat Board and the Fonterra Dairy Group," 2003 Annual Meeting, October 29 31801, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Zhou, Xianming, 1999. "Executive compensation and managerial incentives: A comparison between Canada and the United States1," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 277-301, September.
- John M. Abowd, 1989. "Does Performance-Based Managerial Compensation Affect Subsequent Corporate Performance?," NBER Working Papers 3149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanda L. Coxbill & Lee W. Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2009. "Market Reaction To The Announcement Of A Male-To-Female Ceo Turnover," CAMA Working Papers 2009-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999.
"Executive Compensation: Six Questions That Need Answering,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 145-168, Fall.
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999. "Executive Compensation: Six Questions that Need Answering," NBER Working Papers 7124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven W. Millsaps & Mack Ott, 1985. "Risk aversion, risk sharing, and joint bidding: a study of outer continental shelf petroleum auctions," Working Papers 1985-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sun, Jerry & Cahan, Steven F. & Emanuel, David, 2009. "Compensation committee governance quality, chief executive officer stock option grants, and future firm performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1507-1519, August.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Richard P. Chaykowski & Randy A. Ehrenberg, 1986. "Merit Pay for School Superintendents?," NBER Working Papers 1954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott, John L. & Anderson, Randy I. & Webb, James R., 2005. "The labor-leisure choice in executive compensation plans: Does too much pay reduce REIT performance?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 151-163.
- Elston, Julie Ann & Goldberg, Lawrence G., 2003. "Executive compensation and agency costs in Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1391-1410, July.
- H Peyton Young & Lucas Merrill Brown, 2016. "The Diffusion of a Social Innovation: Executive Stock Options from 1936â€“2005," Economics Series Working Papers 777, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Roll, Richard & Walker, Thomas, 2007. "How employee stock options and executive equity ownership affect long-term IPO operating performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 695-720, December.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2485-2563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taye Mengistae & Lixin Colin Xu, 2004. "Agency Theory and Executive Compensation: The Case of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 615-638, July.
- Wilbur G. Lewellen, -, 1997.
"Hatékonyság és eredményesség
[Efficiency and effectiveness]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 3-12.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Shevlin, Terry, 2003. "Are executive stock options associated with future earnings?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 3-43, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:6:p:1278-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .