Comparing the Happiness Effects of Real and On-line Friends
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Helliwell & Christopher P. Barrington-Leigh & Anthony Harris & Haifang Huang, 2009. "International Evidence on the Social Context of Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 14720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariska Horst & Hilde Coffé, 2012. "How Friendship Network Characteristics Influence Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 509-529, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John F. Helliwell & Lara B. Aknin & Hugh Shiplett & Haifang Huang & Shun Wang, 2017. "Social Capital and Prosocial Behaviour as Sources of Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 23761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McDool, Emily & Powell, Philip & Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl, 2016. "Social Media Use and Children's Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 10412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:308-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pénard, Thierry & Poussing, Nicolas & Suire, Raphaël, 2013.
"Does the Internet make people happier?,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 105-116.
- PENARD Thierry & POUSSING Nicolas & SUIRE Raphaël, 2011. "Does the Internet make people happier?," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-41, LISER.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2013. "Does the Internet make people happier?," Post-Print halshs-00864314, HAL.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Raphaël Suire, 2011. "Does the Internet make people happier ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201106, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Angelo Antoci & Alexia Delfino & Fabio Paglieri & Fabio Sabatini, 2016.
"The ecology of social interactions in online and offline environments,"
- Antoci, Angelo & Delfino, Alexia & Paglieri, Fabio & Sabatini, Fabio, 2016. "The ecology of social interactions in online and offline environments," MPRA Paper 69090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2017.
"Online Networks and Subjective Well-Being,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(3), pages 456-480, August.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," Econometica Working Papers wp54, Econometica.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 58119, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2014.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 56436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2017.
"Volatility spillover and multivariate volatility impulse response analysis of GFC news events,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(33), pages 3246-3262, July.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "Volatility Spillover and Multivariate Volatility Impulse Response Analysis of GFC News Events," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Efstratia Arampatzi & Martijn J. Burger & Natallia A. Novik, 2016. "Social Network Sites, Individual Social Capital and Happiness," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-085/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "Volatility Spillover and Multivariate Volatility Impulse Response Analysis of GFC News Events," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .