China and India as Suppliers of Affordable Medicines to Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenberg Frank R., 2010. "Pharmaceutical Price Discrimination and Social Welfare," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-32, July.
- F. M. Scherer & Jayashree Watal, 2002. "Post-TRIPS Options for Access to Patented Medicines in Developing Nations," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 913-939, December.
- Schmalensee Richard L, 2010. "Comment on "Pharmaceutical Price Discrimination and Social Welfare" (by Frank R. Lichtenberg)," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-6, July.
- Sudip Chaudhuri & Maureen Mackintosh & Phares G M Mujinja, 2010. "Indian Generics Producers, Access to Essential Medicines and Local Production in Africa: An Argument with Reference to Tanzania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 22(4), pages 451-468, September.
- Lexchin, Joel, 2004. "The effect of generic competition on the price of brand-name drugs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 47-54, April.
- Lanjouw, Jean O. & Cockburn, Iain M., 2001. "New Pills for Poor People? Empirical Evidence after GATT," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-289, February.
- Danzon, Patricia M & Chao, Li-Wei, 2000. "Does Regulation Drive out Competition in Pharmaceutical Markets?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 311-357, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loitongbam, Bishwanjit Singh, 2016. "Impact of TRIPS and RTAs on the Indian Pharmaceutical Product Exports," MPRA Paper 75764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 May 2016.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-08-09 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2011-08-09 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-08-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2011-08-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .