Estimating the Returns to Urban Boarding Schools: Evidence from SEED
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2013.
"Vouchers, Public School Response, And The Role Of Incentives: Evidence From Florida,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 500-526, January.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2005. "Vouchers, Public School Response and the Role of Incentives: Evidence from Florida," Public Economics 0512002, EconWPA.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2007. "Vouchers, public school response, and the role of incentives: evidence from Florida," Staff Reports 306, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher R. Walters, 2013.
"Explaining Charter School Effectiveness,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 1-27, October.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher R. Walters, 2011. "Explaining Charter School Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 17332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Pathak, Parag A. & Walters, Christopher R., 2012. "Explaining Charter School Effectiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 6525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2011. "Injecting Successful Charter School Strategies into Traditional Public Schools: A Field Experiment in Houston," NBER Working Papers 17494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Will Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2011. "Getting Beneath the Veil of Effective Schools: Evidence from New York City," NBER Working Papers 17632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel Heller Sahlgren, 2014. "Handing Over the School Keys: The Impact of Privatisation on Education Quality," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 196-210, June.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .