Risk Allocation, Debt Fueled Expansion and Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunn, Christopher M. & Johri, Alok, 2013.
"An expectations-driven interpretation of the “Great Recession”,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 391-407.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2013. "An Expectations-Driven Interpretation of the "Great Recession"," Carleton Economic Papers 13-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Eric van Wincoop & Cedric Tille & Philippe Bacchetta, 2010. "On the Dynamics of Leverage, Liquidity, and Risk," 2010 Meeting Papers 393, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2012. "News, Credit Spreads and Default Costs: An expectations-driven interpretation of the recent boom-bust cycle in the U.S," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-04, McMaster University.
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-07-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-07-03 (Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .