Report NEP-BEC-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Endogenous managerial incentive contracts in a differentiated duopoly, with and without commitment," Working Papers 0905, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paul Beaudry & Amartya Lahiri, 2009. "Risk Allocation, Debt Fueled Expansion and Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI & Fausto GOZZI, 2009. "Maintenance and investment : Complements or Substitutes ? A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Blackorby, Charles & Murty, Sushama, 2009. "Constraints on Income Distribution and Production Efficiency In Economies with Ramsey Taxation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 908, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin S. Markle & Douglas Shackelford, 2009. "Do Multinationals or Domestic Firms Face Higher Effective Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & David Hemous & Enisse Kharroubi, 2009. "Credit Constraints, Cyclical Fiscal Policy and Industry Growth," NBER Working Papers 15119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burdett, Ken & Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Coles, Melvyn, 2009. "Human Capital Accumulation and Labour Market Equilibrium," IZA Discussion Papers 4215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uesugi, Iichiro & Saito, Yukiko, 2009. "Top Executive Turnover in Japanese Non-listed Firms: Causes and Consequences," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 424, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leroy, H. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2009. "The planned decision to transfer an entrepreneurial company," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Douhan, Robin & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Wage Employment and Control in an Occupational Choice Framework," IZA Discussion Papers 4211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roy Thurik & Jolanda Hessels & Isabel Grilo & Peter van der Zwan, 2009. "Entrepreneurial exit and entrepreneurial engagement," Scales Research Reports H200910, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bandick, Roger & Görg, Holger, 2009. "Foreign Acquisition, Plant Survival, and Employment Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosario Crinò & Paolo Epifani, 2009. "Productivity, Quality and Export Behavior (Revised version of: Firm-Export Intensity and Productivity, September 2011)," Development Working Papers 271, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan M. Gates, 2009. "Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200903, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-623, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2009. "The international dimension of productivity and demand shocks in the U.S. economy," Working Paper Series 2009-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.