Re-examining the Effects of Medicaid Expansions for Pregnant Women
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet Currie & Jonathan Gruber, 1996.
"Health Insurance Eligibility, Utilization of Medical Care, and Child Health,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 431-466.
- Janet Currie & Jonathan Gruber, 1995. "Health Insurance Eligibility, Utilization of Medical care, and Child Health," NBER Working Papers 5052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer & Adriana Lleras-Muney & Mark Stabile, 2005. "Access to Care, Provider Choice, and the Infant Health Gradient," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 248-252, May.
- Joyce, Theodore, 1999.
"Impact of augmented prenatal care on birth outcomes of Medicaid recipients in New York City,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-67, January.
- Theodore Joyce, 1997. "Impact of Augmented Prenatal Care on Birth Outcomes of Medicaid Recipients in New York City," NBER Working Papers 6029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2004.
"The effect of the state children's health insurance program on health insurance coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1059-1082, September.
- Anthony T. LoSasso & Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2002. "The Effect of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Jonathan Gruber, 1996. "Does Public Insurance Crowd out Private Insurance?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 391-430.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kosali Simon, 2007. "Crowd-Out Ten Years Later: Have Recent Public Insurance Expansions Crowded Out Private Health Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 12858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moulton, Brent R, 1990. "An Illustration of a Pitfall in Estimating the Effects of Aggregate Variables on Micro Unit," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 334-338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chloe N. East & Sarah Miller & Marianne Page & Laura R. Wherry, 2017. "Multi-generational Impacts of Childhood Access to the Safety Net: Early Life Exposure to Medicaid and the Next Generation’s Health," NBER Working Papers 23810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wüst, Miriam, 2010. "The effect of cigarette and alcohol consumption on birth outcomes," Working Papers 10-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-01-03 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:14591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .