Public Policy, Health Insurance and the Transition to Adulthood
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ham, John C. & Shore-Sheppard, Lara, 2005.
"The effect of Medicaid expansions for low-income children on Medicaid participation and private insurance coverage: evidence from the SIPP,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Lara D. Shore-Sheppard & John C. Ham, 2003. "The Effect of Medicaid Expansions for Low-Income Children on Medicaid Participation and Private Insurance Coverage : Evidence from the SIPP," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2004.
"The effect of the state children's health insurance program on health insurance coverage,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1059-1082, September.
- Anthony T. LoSasso & Thomas C. Buchmueller, 2002. "The Effect of the State Children's Health Insurance Program on Health Insurance Coverage," NBER Working Papers 9405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching‐to Albert Ma, 2011.
"Health insurance, cost expectations, and adverse job turnover,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007. "Health Insurance, Cost Expectations, and Adverse Job Turnover," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-034, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- David M. Cutler & Jonathan Gruber, 1996. "Does Public Insurance Crowd out Private Insurance?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(2), pages 391-430.
- Margo Rosenbach & Marilyn Ellwood & Carol Irvin & Cheryl Young & Wendy Conroy & Brian Quinn & Megan Kell, "undated". "Implementation of the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP): Synthesis of State Evaluations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5f3bda32db9e4a9eb9d4dfc3a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Michael Anderson & Carlos Dobkin & Tal Gross, 2012.
"The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage on the Use of Medical Services,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Michael Anderson & Carlos Dobkin & Tal Gross, 2010. "The Effect of Health Insurance Coverage on the Use of Medical Services," NBER Working Papers 15823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Sarah J. Reber, 1998. "Paying for Health Insurance: The Trade-Off between Competition and Adverse Selection," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 433-466.
- Blumberg, Linda J. & Dubay, Lisa & Norton, Stephen A., 2000. "Did the Medicaid expansions for children displace private insurance? An analysis using the SIPP," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-60, January.
- Jonathan Gruber & Kosali Simon, 2007. "Crowd-Out Ten Years Later: Have Recent Public Insurance Expansions Crowded Out Private Health Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 12858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-07-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-07-03 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .