Was It Prices, Productivity or Policy? The Timing and Pace of Latin American Industrialization after 1870
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tito Boeri & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Flexicurity," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 684-715, August.
- Rafael Dobado González & Aurora Gómez Galvarriato & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006.
"Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879,"
NBER Working Papers
12316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galvarriato, Aurora Gómez & Gonzales, Rafael Dobado & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2007. "Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879," CEPR Discussion Papers 6300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Dobado González & Aurora Gómez Galvarriato & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 06-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Dobado, Rafael & Marrero, Gustavo A., 2005. "Corn Market Integration in Porfirian Mexico," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(01), pages 103-128, March.
- Catao, Luis A V, 1998. "Mexico and Export-Led Growth: The Porfirian Period Revisited," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 59-78, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 365-439.
- Cicowiez, Martin & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina & Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio, 2009. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty and Inequality in Argentina," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52793, World Bank.
- Mashkoor, Asim & Ahmed, Ovais & Herani, Dr. Gobin, 2015. "The relationship between Foreign Currency trading and Economic Development: A case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-17 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2008-05-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2008-05-17 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .