Report NEP-INT-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," NBER Working Papers 13983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aurora Gómez Galvarriato & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2008. "Was It Prices, Productivity or Policy? The Timing and Pace of Latin American Industrialization after 1870," NBER Working Papers 13990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Hill & Molly Lesher & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås, 2008. "Trade and Labour Market Adjustments," OECD Trade Policy Papers 64, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas C.S. Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2007. "Autarkic Indeterminacy and Trade Determinacy," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0706, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Nicholas C.S. Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2007. "Indeterminacy and Market Instability," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0705, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Jiandong Ju & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "When Is Quality of Financial System a Source of Comparative Advantage?," NBER Working Papers 13984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2007. "How does FDI inflow affect productivity of domestic firms? The role of horizontal and vertical spillovers, absorptive capacity and competition," MPRA Paper 8673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Vicard, 2008. "Trade, conflicts and political integration : explaining the heterogeneity of regional trade agreements," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- MANAGI Shunsuke & HIBIKI Akira & TSURUMI Tetsuya, 2008. "Does Trade Liberalization Reduce Pollution Emissions?," Discussion papers 08013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hagemejer, Jan & Kolasa, Marcin, 2008. "Internationalization and economic performance of enterprises: evidence from firm-level data," MPRA Paper 8720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amuedo Dorantes, Catalina & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara, 2008. "Does Immigration Raise Natives٠Income? National and Regional Evidence from Spain," DFAEII Working Papers 2008-07, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Lileeva, Alla, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Dynamics: Evidence from Canada," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008051e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R. & Brown, W. Mark & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Geographic Market Access and the Effects of Trade on Length of Production Run, Product Diversity and Plant Scale of Canadian Manufacturing Plants, 1974 to 1999," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008052e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Elizabeth Asiedu & James Freeman, 2008. "The Effect of Corruption on Investment Growth: Evidence from Firms in Latin America, Sub-Saharan Africa and Transition Countries," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200802, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008. "Can Imports Discipline Collusive Firms? The Case of the Philippine Cement Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2008-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Achy, Lahcen & Hassani, Aicha, 2005. "The Impact of Liberalizing International Trade of Banking Services in Morocco," MPRA Paper 8674, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Harald Hagemann & Ralf Rukwid, 2007. "Perspectives of Workers with Low Qualifications in Germany under the Pressures of Globalization and Technical Progress," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 291/2007, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.