A Reconsideration of the Effects of Unionism on Relative Wages and Employment in the United States, 1920-80
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Johnson, George E, 1972.
"Unionism, Relative Wages, and Labor Quality in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 488-508, October.
- Orley Ashenfelter & George E. Johnson, 1971. "Unionism, Relative Wages, and Labor Quality in U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 382, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Shoven, John B, 1976. "The Incidence and Efficiency Effects of Taxes on Income from Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- M. W. Reder, 1965. "Unions and Wages: The Problems of Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 188-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brantly Callaway & William J. Collins, 2017. "Unions, Workers, and Wages at the Peak of the American Labor Movement," NBER Working Papers 23516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .