General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1995. "General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-269, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J & Hines, James R, Jr, 1988.
"Investment Tax Incentives and Frequent Tax Reforms,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 211-216, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James R. Hines Jr., 1988. "Investment Tax Incentives and Frequent Tax Reforms," NBER Working Papers 2492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, A.J. & Hines, Jr.J.R., 1988. "Investment Tax Incentives And Frequent Tax Reforms," Papers 135, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1986. "An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis of financial crowding out : A policy model and an application to Australia," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 79-104, October.
- Shoven, John B, 1976. "The Incidence and Efficiency Effects of Taxes on Income from Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1261-1283, December.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & Sibert, Anne, 1988.
"An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: An intertemporal model with an application,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-629.
- Andrew Feltenstein & David E. Lebow & Anne C. Sibert, 1986. "An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: an intertemporal model with an application," International Finance Discussion Papers 273, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Feltenstein, Andrew, 1992. "Oil prices and rural migration: the Dutch disease goes south," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 273-291, June.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1990. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability : A theoretical approach and some policy conclusions using Mexican data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 329-356, August.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1988. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 74, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Coppier, Raffaella, 2011.
"Economic growth, corruption and tax evasion,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 489-500, January.
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2006. "The Tax System in India; Could Reform Spur Growth?," IMF Working Papers 06/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Venegas-Martinez, Francisco, 2001. "Temporary stabilization: A stochastic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1429-1449, September.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7324, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ramirez Verdugo, Arturo, 2005. "Tax Incentives and Business Investment: New Evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 2272, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2006.
- Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis, 2007. "An Analysis of the Impact of Public Infrastructure on Productivity Performance of Mexican Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2099, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:87-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Been-Lon & Chiang, Yeong-Yuh & Wang, Ping, 2005. "Evaluation of interest tax policies in a model of finance and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 533-552, September.
- Kildegaard, Arne, 2001. "Fiscal reform, bank solvency, and the law of unintended consequences: a CGE analysis of Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 55-77, March.
- Egor Kraev & Bishop Akolgo, 2005. "Assessing Modelling Approaches to the Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 299-312, May.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 1998. "Basic macroeconomic options for Bangladesh: A numerical analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-305.
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "A classification of empirical CGE modelling," Research Report 99C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming, 1999. "An analysis of the optimal provision of public infrastructure: a computational model using Mexican data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 219-230, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.